Friday 3 February 2012

Bridle Dress from The Red Carpet 2012-The Celebrity Fashions

When I looking for the elegant bridal dresses for this year, I could find out one of my favorite dress from the red carpet of 2012 as the bridal dress. Charlize Theronn wore the dress that I found as the bridal dress. She was showing elegant looking for the red carpet. The hairstyle was perfect matching for the dress. Do you like and want to know where was she shopping this dress. I'll show you the place to buy this celebrity dress...



The cream color bridal gown is consisting beautiful big bow that making pretty looking for the lady. It's matching with Silver Stones and Perl jewelry. Jewelry should simple and the hairstyle can also consist with silver stone touch and rose buds. You will find the many ideas for the dress as a bridal dress. And also you can use it making luxury looking as like as Charlize Theronn. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment